Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Snow King Christmas Bazaar



It's that time of year again...time for the Christmas Fair. Up at 6:30 AM to unload the car and set up...8 intense hours of talking and showing and selling...then hopefully...enough money to take Dan out to dinner and to purchase new tires and some supplies...and then....sleep. This year I will be focusing on hand knit hats...since they seemed very popular at the fair last year. I will have a few bags with me and some small items as well. Right now the bag-making has slowed a bit...due to lack of time...but after the fair...will pick up again with some special orders...and my first wholesale order for a shop in Anacortes, WA....called Ana Cross Stitch....a wonderful knitting and needlework store...in beautiful downtown Anacortes. I am very excited about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment