Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Creepy Sheep

This is creepy sheep...usually she is sitting atop the hutch in my work room staring at me. She is incredibly soft and squishy and friendly. I made her a couple of years ago and took her to the office where she sat atop the computer console and stared at all who dared to enter the dispatch office. One day a ranger entered the office and looked at sheep...and his eyes got big and he stated "wow, that's creepy." Ever since then, she has been fondly known as creepy sheep.

1 comment:

  1. hmmm...that thing is quite bizarre, actually. It looks like an overstuffed hot dog with eyes. Oh well, if you can sell it for 40 dollars, who cares? I mean, my god, if peeps will by a cabbage patch doll and get into fights in the stores about them, then maybe "creepy sheep" is the next thing, yes?

    Bro

    ReplyDelete